Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

A little hello from belgium

Wesel

Wesel

Vehicle
T6 Coast 150 4Motion
Hello,
Sorry if I would make some mistakes, as my mother language is not English but French.
We have just taken possession of our California Coast, and before making our choice I have often consulted your site. Thank you for all those interesting informations.
Our California is a "Coast". I think this model is not available in England.
Bamboo Garden Green, 4motion, 150 PS.

PS : I hope it was the right way and the right place to introduce myself ;-)

:welcome:welcome:welcome:welcome

Now all we need are some pictures. The combination of Coast and Bamboo Green is definitely a rarity on the Forum.

Salut!

And your English is fine.

Where in Belgium, I used to visit between Charleroi and Namur for my job (and Brussels).

We are living near Villers la Ville (well known for its old abbey)

:welcome Your English is perfect do not worry. If only my french was half as good. I can just get by - no more than that!
We look forward to some photos and to hear about all your travels and experiences. :thumb

Welcome from Antwerp !
I sometimes wonder to make a change to a T6 Coast (petrol-version) as my T5 SE is now getting 5y and i can get a decent price for , it now the summer is at the door and the wait for a T6 is until next year the second hand prices are very high.
Still i need a lot of € to trow on top to get a T6 , and i love my T5 SE as it is but new would be better ...dillemma ....
Was at a showroom last week where a brand new white Coast was just sold .

Last edited:
How "waffley" nice to meet you........:Iamsorry

Welcome from Luxembourg,we are currently in Tavira Portugal, but will be back in lux next month, if you are close to us , sometime this summer,or there are some fests,we could meet up sometime?

Back