Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

A proper introduction

Ken M

Ken M

Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
While I have posted a few questions previously, its appropriate that I do a proper introduction now that we are part of the Cali community. We're a family of Australian expats who are in the UK for a couple of years. We had been doing a fair amount of car camping in our first six months here, but after seeing a number of Calis in a recent trip to France we realised that there were better options. So, from an initial thought bubble of 'a camper would be nice', one week later we had settled on a deal and a further two weeks we were the new owners of a 2015 T5 SE 180 4 Motion. We have already spent a week away in Ireland in it and are now planning on a number of short weekends away during the winter months. We are looking to explore as much of we can of the UK and Europe in it as we can over the next 2-3 years. Already getting a lot of ideas and inspiration here - great forum.

Ken

While I have posted a few questions previously, its appropriate that I do a proper introduction now that we are part of the Cali community. We're a family of Australian expats who are in the UK for a couple of years. We had been doing a fair amount of car camping in our first six months here, but after seeing a number of Calis in a recent trip to France we realised that there were better options. So, from an initial thought bubble of 'a camper would be nice', one week later we had settled on a deal and a further two weeks we were the new owners of a 2015 T5 SE 180 4 Motion. We have already spent a week away in Ireland in it and are now planning on a number of short weekends away during the winter months. We are looking to explore as much of we can of the UK and Europe in it as we can over the next 2-3 years. Already getting a lot of ideas and inspiration here - great forum.

Ken
:welcome:welcome:welcome:welcome

Ken,

A warm welcome. A great vehicle to be exploring in. Please keep the stories coming, where...when...great bits....rubbish bits, and of course lots of photo's!

Welcome on board !

Welcome Ken and family!
Please share you your stories and pictures and maybe at the end of your time in the UK you find yourself shipping a Cali to Australia (I read here something like that)....