A single bed

Amarillo

Amarillo

Tom
Super Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Has anyone considered making a single bed or two single beds by lowering the front seats without lowering the bench seat?

I have:
764cda0bfc92a6a387af9e89525d59ea.jpg

I can share the findings of my independent research. If you tried to sleep on such an instrument of torture you would fail. A bed of nails excepted, it would be the most uncomfortable bed known to man and you would not get a moment's comfort.

Follow my blog: www.au-revoir.eu

My fingers would be tired just turning that knob so many times to get it in that position. That would be the first level of torture :). Not sure why they do not anymore provide the lever to adjust the backrest (it may be something to do with EU regulations :( )

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Has anyone considered making a single bed or two single beds by lowering the front seats without lowering the bench seat?
I did it for our dog, creating a small bridge between the two front seats. I suppose a small child would fit there as well.
collage3vw-jpg.7682

I did it for our dog, creating a small bridge between the two front seats. I suppose a small child would fit there as well.
collage3vw-jpg.7682
At ~15 Kg our collie has a number of night time options: front left footwell, front right footwell, passenger seat, driver's seat but most often she sneaks onto the lower bed.

The view from upstairs when we had two collies:
4c281b8bb91f8e00eb9191c5d531cfe5.jpg

Follow my blog: www.au-revoir.eu

Back