Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

About time too

We have driven down from France to Spain.
Our tag beeped at the first Spanish toll , the man in toll booth said " No " & charged us. We have keep receipts ,in case we get charged twice .

Last edited:
I'll be testing it over the next few weeks.
Has been around for more than a year. We've used it from the North to the South of Spain last winter and never had a problem. Important: your current badge probably doesn't work; you must trade it in for a new bi-country version.

Has been around for more than a year. We've used it from the North to the South of Spain last winter and never had a problem. Important: your current badge probably doesn't work; you must trade it in for a new bi-country version.
Hi. I have a sanaftolling tag. Will this work? Got it in June this year. P

Reply from email sent to Sanef Tolling ltd

Dear

The Sanef Tolling Liber-t tag will work on all auto routes in France except the Mont Blanc and Frejus tunnels.

The Sanef Tolling Liber-t tag works in France only and no other country, we only offer tags for France.

Yours sincerely,

Customer Services
Sanef Tolling Ltd

Confused now.
We have had Sanef tags for years but get invoiced by Bip & Go.
Any idea how this all works?

We tried to order one last night and had the same problem, so today my wife (who speaks better French than me) called the helpline and was told these are no longer available for UK residents!

Could this be in preparation for us leaving the EU?

We tried to order one last night and had the same problem, so today my wife (who speaks better French than me) called the helpline and was told these are no longer available for UK residents!

Could this be in preparation for us leaving the EU?
Suspect its because Sanef UK have complained that its impacting their profitability.... always an option to rip of the Brits!! Same with Eurotunnel if you live on the continent...cheaper ticket! :rage

I tried to buy bipandgo and there is a button on the web site for uk which diverts straight to sanef and the higher charges. I avoided the button and you are correct they have deleted the uk as a country in the address along with another button for uk. So rip off it is then.

I guess I will need two devices as well. As sanef explain; its what their customers want.
Edit: found an alternative for France
https://www.atmb.com/en/our-offers/etp-subscription/light-vehicles
Uk campsites forum say it works throughout French motorways. Sadly I want Spain too.

Last edited:
If you consider current inflation on some of my work in the UK is around 3.8% RPI, its not too bad ;)
Year to Dec 2017 RPI is 4.1% (according to ons) so even better!

Yup depends when you measure it from and to, but it's definitely rising steadily at present.

Back