Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accidental damaged beach!

Very sad just don’t know if it will be fixable or Wright off!?

Ouch, that looks expensive, hopefully fully comp insurance will cover that.

I know ‘someone’ who had the same misfortune on an SE - It was a main dealer insurance repair. This entailed removing the kitchen/wardrobe unit and replacing the fixed side panel - apparently there are 3 different sized replacement panels depending upon the extent of the damage. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but the cost was in the region of
£10 - 11,000
Good luck with the repair.

That looks terrible - very sad to see this.

How did that happen (sorry for my nosiness). But hearing how these things happen helps others (me) to avoid accidents.

It seems that a lot is damaged from the front door to the side panel, the B pillar and the setup for the diesel tank and AdBlue.

I wouldn't have a glue how much that cost, but I can believe that this is so expensive it will be an insurance claim.

Good look.

Regards,
Eberhrad

Mine was further back and done on a bollard in the blind spot at about 2m an hour. Cost £8k+ but good if not better than new. Such slow events don’t compromise the integrity of the van. Looks like your door was involved to so probably a bit more. Was away for a month ish. Done in Twickenham who are VW authorised repairer and were used to removing the kitchen. If going through insurance insist you choose the bodywork place not just one allied to your insurer! A VW approved one will not affect your warranty if you have one, and carries more prestige when you sell!

I think it looks worse than it is. Beach so no kitchen to remove. Good luck with your insurance, please give feedback on how they deal with your claim. Guess it has been hit before by the way they have tried to make it noticeable with yellow tape.