Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Adblue display

B

BeeBee

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
This may sound crazy, but still relative ‘newbie’ , where oh where or how do I get the dash display of Adblue. Levels ?

Use the right hand steering wheel buttons until you get the consumption/range etc display and then use the up down buttons to scroll through until you find it. Heres a map I made a while back that might help.
MFD.png

Use the right hand steering wheel buttons until you get the consumption/range etc display and then use the up down buttons to scroll through until you find it. Heres a map I made a while back that might help.
View attachment 54109
Thanks, got the info : Range 3500 mls (does this mean I can do another 3500 or when I get to 3500... currently sitting at 2160 mls ) underneath figures state : min 1.25 gal - max 1.50 gal .!
Not really sure HOW to interpret these figures !
Any advise welcome, thanks

Hi BeeBee, you've 3500 miles to go before the Adblue runs out, so when you roughly reach 5500 miles, fill it up.
The min amount you need to fill at least that for the system to recognise but don't go over the max amount stated as it 'tops out' and the sensor can't 'see' the surface and potentially requires a reset by VW...

BTW, you can temporarily change the units to read in litres, which may make it easier to get the amount to fill.

Hope that helps

Martin

Hi BeeBee, you've 3500 miles to go before the Adblue runs out, so when you roughly reach 5500 miles, fill it up.
The min amount you need to fill at least that for the system to recognise but don't go over the max amount stated as it 'tops out' and the sensor can't 'see' the surface and potentially requires a reset by VW...

BTW, you can temporarily change the units to read in litres, which may make it easier to get the amount to fill.

Hope that helps

Martin
That’s great thanks again, we will take at least another 6-8 months before we do that mileage but I’ll keep a close eye on it and I’ve read lots of posts on ‘be careful’ with filling !

The display counts down in blocks. unless a long trip planned top up when 1000 comes up.
The reading will only change after a fill up with the ignition switched from off to on (engine not started) and wait for approx 30 seconds.

There are also some useful you tube videos which help just search VW California ad blue.
ive recently done my second top up and as @MartG says I switch the display to litres and then a tip from @GrannyJen i wait until display says max 10 litre and then fill that amount (usually two five litre bottles).
hope that helps