Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Adblue pricing

Just found this - if you spend 1p more it's free post : https://www.toolstation.com/redex-adblue/p54632
Last week put Ad Blue in for first time, used pump at local Petrol Station £0.71/Litre. No hassle pouring it in. I had heard, due to being High capacity dispenser for Heavy Goods Vehicles it would likely keep cutting out. Absolutely no problem. Told my neighbour to try it on his Audi A7, he gave up as it kept cutting out. Maybe the Inlet pipe on Cali allows better flow? Best price I have found.

Last week put Ad Blue in for first time, used pump at local Petrol Station £0.71/Litre. No hassle pouring it in. I had heard, due to being High capacity dispenser for Heavy Goods Vehicles it would likely keep cutting out. Absolutely no problem. Told my neighbour to try it on his Audi A7, he gave up as it kept cutting out. Maybe the Inlet pipe on Cali allows better flow? Best price I have found.

I live in Bristol and there isn’t any available on pump sadly!

I find that hard to believe. You just need to head to the HGV filling area of a motorway or trunk road service station.
I couldn’t find one on the adblue search engine and there aren’t any at my usual filling stations