clarinetbcn

clarinetbcn

T5.1 Beach 140
Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 Beach
AlisonF said:
I did - but didn’t see a T6.1 option... maybe I overlooked it...

The T6.1 Beach has now been added and my profile updated.
I had to add T5.1 Beach 140 to my custom profile because there was no T5.1 option, and no engine option at all for the Beach T5 or T5.1, while the SE has all the engine options available. This is important since all the engines changed from T5 to T5.1. I know many of these configurations were not available in the UK, but there are many of us here from the Continent and elsewhere. Obviously not every combination fitted worldwide, but it would at least be good to have the European ones. Can this be fixed too? Thanks!

I had to add T5.1 Beach 140 to my custom profile because there was no T5.1 option, and no engine option at all for the Beach T5 or T5.1, while the SE has all the engine options available. This is important since all the engines changed from T5 to T5.1. I know many of these configurations were not available in the UK, but there are many of us here from the Continent and elsewhere. Obviously not every combination fitted worldwide, but it would at least be good to have the European ones. Can this be fixed too? Thanks!
Hi, yes. Good question.
Also we there needs to be a balancing act. At what point does a different variation warrant a new identity on the forum?
A good question for @Martin and @calikev

Hi, yes. Good question.
Also we there needs to be a balancing act. At what point does a different variation warrant a new identity on the forum?
A good question for @Martin and @calikev
This is useful when answering a post by a member with a T5 Beach. It saves the step of asking which engine and T5 or T5.1.

This is useful when answering a post by a member with a T5 Beach. It saves the step of asking which engine and T5 or T5.1.
The owners of the forum try to keep a list of all models in the drop down boxes. But it is not possible to keep every variant of every model.

Back