Amarillo

Amarillo

Tom
Super Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
27d6a2e97a8b05cc5e2ee85f233761fe.jpg

The strap line on this van intrigued me.

“CUBIC - Intelligent travel made real”

So I went onto their website:

=====
Advancing Mobility
Takes All Of Us.
Let’s Get To Work.

At Cubic Transportation Systems, we know there’s more to journeys than the destination. That’s why we are passionate about partnering with transportation agencies and municipal partners to deliver seamless, integrated and efficient mobility solutions that simplify daily commutes, reduce traveler frustration and make journeys safer—all while helping transportation agencies and communities realize their public equity objectives.

At Cubic Transportation Systems, we’re committed to Advancing Mobility Together. It’s been our mission for five decades. 
=====

I was none the wiser.

Would any of you have guessed from that that they are a provider of temporary traffic lights?

27d6a2e97a8b05cc5e2ee85f233761fe.jpg

The strap line on this van intrigued me.

“CUBIC - Intelligent travel made real”

So I went onto their website:

=====
Advancing Mobility
Takes All Of Us.
Let’s Get To Work.

At Cubic Transportation Systems, we know there’s more to journeys than the destination. That’s why we are passionate about partnering with transportation agencies and municipal partners to deliver seamless, integrated and efficient mobility solutions that simplify daily commutes, reduce traveler frustration and make journeys safer—all while helping transportation agencies and communities realize their public equity objectives.

At Cubic Transportation Systems, we’re committed to Advancing Mobility Together. It’s been our mission for five decades. 
=====

I was none the wiser.

Would any of you have guessed from that that they are a provider of temporary traffic lights?

Cubic are a huge multi-national company with large transport contracts globally. They are best known in the UK for being the technical partner for Transport for London (Oyster) and they also supply most of the gate lines in our railway stations.

Cubic are a huge multi-national company with large transport contracts globally. They are best known in the UK for being the technical partner for Transport for London (Oyster) and they also supply most of the gate lines in our railway stations.

I’d never have worked that out from the jargon on their website.

I’d never have worked that out from the jargon on their website.
Indeed, transport companies in particular and large global service businesses in general are very good at using a lot of words and saying nothing!

Back