Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Advice on selling my single seat please?

David Eccles

David Eccles

VIP Member
Have decided that after only using twice (and very useful it was then) since 2012 and it's quite heavy to lift in and out for 1 person, and it's just sitting in workroom doing nothing ... maybe it's something someone would want?
It's the full on swivel / tilt + armrest / headrest jobby, chosen as factory fitted option when Cali ordered (T5 facelift 2012). Finished in light grey vinyl / Alcantara centre panels, trimmed at factory. Fits in many positions in the Cali by kitchen unit, by sliding door, and slides / locks into various positions on the slider.
I can't find price for similar on VWs site nor any for sale that have full Captains Chair option.
Any ideas what it's worth? I think it was over £600 when originally ordered as optional extra...
Also two things I would need to know if any potential buyer asked me
Would it fit any Cali eg pre facelift and T6, or only T5.1?
Does it need the factory fitted floor rail system to be in - I seem to remember we ordered it some weeks after we had placed order with VW and the scheduled bus had then to be sold to a dealer and a new one built to accommodate our late decision to specify this ...
David

24 hours later and its already provisionally sold to a club member!

Back