Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Advice on Sun Canopies

Our Cali has no awning... Taken off before we bought her... We are shamed in the Cali rankings as we rarely get waves back :(

I've looked at this type of suncanopy but never bought. Not sure about the ease/speed of putting it up/down, and they're not drive away...

Look out for a second hand one, Fiamma or original crop up on eBay.

• Agree
Reactions: Sad
You will need an awning rail as well to attach it to the van

You will need an awning rail as well to attach it to the van
Sorry should have explained that I chose not to specify the roll out awning when ordering. Have had them on a number of MHs and campers but rarely used them. Also prefer the look without, no weight or rattles.
I have a drive away which is great for more than a couple of days but want something for short stays which offers more protection than a standard tarp type canopy, especially as we camp all year.
The shop tell me that they have sold a good number hence, my original queries.

Sorry should have explained that I chose not to specify the roll out awning when ordering. Have had them on a number of MHs and campers but rarely used them. Also prefer the look without, no weight or rattles.
I have a drive away which is great for more than a couple of days but want something for short stays which offers more protection than a standard tarp type canopy, especially as we camp all year.
The shop tell me that they have sold a good number hence, my original queries.
Think AirHog meant you'd need this:
https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/shop/p...nsert-c-channel-attach-drive-away-awnings-etc
But if you already have a drive-away you probably have something like it...