Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

AIB Insurance introduce Jordan Gibbons.

AIB Insurance

AIB Insurance

Trade Advertiser
Vehicle
Just browsing
Afternoon folks.

AIB Insurance are very pleased to introduce our newest team member, Jordan Gibbons.

Jordan is a real petrol head so will fit right in to our fast paced sales team and will be a real asset to AIB.

Read more here:

https://www.aib-insurance.co.uk/news/jordangibbons

Don't forget, we give up to 15% off all quotes when mentioning you are a club member!

Thanks

Leah Burt
AIB Insurance
02380 268351

Would there be any issues insuring a California Ocean registered as an MPV. Obviously the habitation aspect of the vehicle would need to be included in the insurance

Good Afternoon,

Yes we can cover that so please give the sales team a call on 02380 268351 and they'd love to give you a quotation. Alternatively, you can send me a message with your full name and number and I can give you a call today for a quote.

Many Thanks

Leah Burt
AIB Insurance
02380 268351

That's great, as I'm sure you are aware, there have been insurance related issues relating to California's that where registered as MPV's (around 2019). Some companies won't insure them, then if they do. Then as a customer you may not necessarily know 100% if the insurance purchased covers the full factory fitted habitation aspect of the vehicle. Insurers may verbally say the factory fitted habitation aspects of the vehicle are covered but then appear reluctant to provide written confirmation of the same.