Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Air loungers

Bramco

Bramco

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 Beach
Not sure about the rest of you but the Cali chairs are a bit uncomfortable after a while, not something you'd want to lounge in all day. Not that we're generally like that. I know there have been a couple of threads on loungers but the type that most people seem to buy wouldn't work for us because of the space they take up for how often we'd use them.

Anyway, we came across these air loungers recently and bought a couple. Essentially its a bit like a couple of large dry bags side by side, same kind of fastening, so they pack down smaller than the average sleeping bag. All you have to do to use them is swoosh some air into each of the bags and hey presto you've got a lounger. Brilliant idea.

Take a look at the video to see how easy they are to use.

Here's their web site - http://air-lounger.co.uk

I've just got one, and I need to try it when camping. In those videos it looks quite easy to inflate it, my first try was very frustrating. When received I tried in the windy Cardiff and was not so easy as I thought. Maybe I need more practice (or an hurricane).

Mine one is basically a plastic bag covered with a fabric.... 100% Chinese.

I saw one of the ones like yours estresao and they were a pain to inflate. These are a lot easier! Not sure if it's the plastic bag inside the other ones that makes them difficult to inflate. Anyway, the ones we bought are very easy.

This one looks pretty similar to mine, if you pause the video at the 0:21 minute you could see the plastic bag inside. Probably that one it's easier I don't know, but it's pretty similar. I need to test mine in a more open area to test.

It's probably down to the thickness of the plastic bag I guess.

Mrs. HC showed me this a few weeks ago , keep bringing it up again , guess pretty soon we'l have one:D

We have just bought a couple, looking forward to using them on our next trip :)
Been practicing in the garden so wont look a plonker trying to inflate hem in public LOL

Bought a couple a time ago when I first saw them. They at very handy, light and if you fill them correct, they ar very cosy. The are in our Beach when we hit south.

They can be quite difficult to fill, if there is no wind ;-)