Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Alarm help

M

Moon Madness

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199
Next weekend we have one night booked camping in the New Forest area, I like photography and intend to get up at daybreak and go out and about, leaving the other family members hopefully asleep! Can I lock the vehicle from outside after exiting it but ensure the interior alarms are still not active? I know by locking the vehicle from the inside central locking button the interior alarm is not active, but if using the key fob to lock once outside the vehicle do I have to ensure I have gone into the settings menu on the nav pro as no b pillar switch to achieve the desired result? Hopefully that’s clear! What do others do if they have left people inside but want the vehicle locked?

Are you a Ninja? I can't see you can get out without disturbing anyone!! :mute

Next weekend we have one night booked camping in the New Forest area, I like photography and intend to get up at daybreak and go out and about, leaving the other family members hopefully asleep! Can I lock the vehicle from outside after exiting it but ensure the interior alarms are still not active? I know by locking the vehicle from the inside central locking button the interior alarm is not active, but if using the key fob to lock once outside the vehicle do I have to ensure I have gone into the settings menu on the nav pro as no b pillar switch to achieve the desired result? Hopefully that’s clear! What do others do if they have left people inside but want the vehicle locked?
Double click on the Remote.

Think of it like a tent,
do you really need to lock it whilst others are in the van ?

If you do use the key fob, but it will potentially wake up those inside, if not just leave it, chances are the van will re lock anyway!

Back