Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Albert near Albert!

Erem

Erem

Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
This is for GrannyJen. A picture of Albert under a sign for Albert. We were on our return leg of a French holiday. Stayed in Huttopia camp sites with a little wild camping thrown in, when I could persuade the family to dispense with swimming pools and flushing toilets!! A couple of nights in Versailles (great easy access to Paris) then down to Divonne les Baines near Geneva. Albert didn't miss a beat and grew more loved by the family.20180824_090647.jpg

Awwwwwwwwwwww!!

Bless him!

I have a nearly identical pic from 2014, Albert was the the first place I took Albert to in France. July 1914 and naturally I was on a speaking engagement talking about WW1.

I am so pleased he is working well for you. A great vehicle. Even with Alfie in the drive I still think of him.

Thank you for posting.

He was there 100 years after the start of WW1 and again 100 years after the end. Spooky!!!

Wild camping location.
222.jpg

034.jpg
Here he is just up from the Glenshee Ski area on the way to Braemar. Had a week Munroe bashing earlier in the year - free camped all but 1 night - Awesome. Going back up October time.