Albert the support vehicle ...

GrannyJen

GrannyJen

Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
Cali now sold
Currently parked at Saddleworth.

Last night dinner with family including my Niece who was at the Manchester Arena Monday night.

Today taking Mum out (she is in a nursing home in Oldham) then saturday we are off to Northwich, parking up on my Sister-in-law's drive, before she takes me in to Manchester on Sunday for the Great Manchester Run.

I can think of no better two fingers to put up to cowardly, murdering filth than 40,000 runners running through the streets of Manchester on Sunday watched by hundreds of thousands of people filling bars and lining streets.

Albert, as you would expect of a Cali, is THE perfect support vehicle. No need to worry about others providing me with my pre-run diet, getting a good night's sleep in someone elses bed, having everything I need for the day packed.

Best of Luck for Sunday. :cheers

It must curdle the stomachs of the deranged and deluded whose lives consist only of hate to see their attempts to wreak fear in such a brutal and cowardly way thwarted. the response: a city united by love and self-support, people ignoring the threat to instead celebrate life, community and when needed support for each other, to see an event proceeding in love and harmony than gut-wrenching hatred.

Thank you @Rich20 ! I will run proud : proud of my country and proud of our values that make us who we are.

Last edited:
GJ Perfectly put. A credit to the club and country. Go for it!

Well done and good luck Jen. Manchester is my home City and it feels raw even though I now live a long way from there. My niece and nephews are regulars at the MEN. I hope your niece doesn't have long lasting effects from her ordeal.

Well done and good luck Jen. Manchester is my home City and it feels raw even though I now live a long way from there. My niece and nephews are regulars at the MEN. I hope your niece doesn't have long lasting effects from her ordeal.

Thank you. She was at the other side, the Trinity tweet side, so missed the carnage.Still very shaken though, bless her, and her friend's two young children are quite upset.

Back