Aldi Specialbuys this week

RockinNRollin

RockinNRollin

Where to next?
Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Not sure when these were released (Sunday perhaps?) but there are some useful things in the SpecialBuy aisle this week, including collapsible storage boxes (which fit nicely under the rear bed shelf), an 8m compact washing line on a reel, various lamps/insect zappers etc.. - worth a look. It's all a bit cheap n cheerful but the boxes seem sturdy enough and they're £6.99 each, so can't go wrong really.

Not sure when these were released (Sunday perhaps?) but there are some useful things in the SpecialBuy aisle this week, including collapsible storage boxes (which fit nicely under the rear bed shelf), an 8m compact washing line on a reel, various lamps/insect zappers etc.. - worth a look. It's all a bit cheap n cheerful but the boxes seem sturdy enough and they're £6.99 each, so can't go wrong really.
Will check out the storage boxes. We have had to shop at Aldi ever since forking out 70K+ on a campervan!

Last edited:
The folding boxes are good quality , I bought two several years ago, still going strong, (albeit the older boxes were slightly bigger size than the current ones).

Any pictures? I was in Aldi on a day you posted, but didn't see anything like this. I don't have any Aldi in the area so don't go there often. I bought some camping stuff couple of years ago during promotional week and everything is useful and still in good condition.

Got these boxes in previous promo, also tent carpet, lightweight small chair and some other bits like pockets for a seat. Everything is in use in cars or when camping. Chair is probably the best, very light, I carry it in backpack when hiking. It even travelled with me to Hawaii and North Pacific Islands.