Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Wanted All good condition accessories - family T6 setupAll good condition accessories for T6 family seruo

Aca_chap

Aca_chap

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Hi all
We have just picked up our T6 ocean and thinking about which add ons to purchase for our family of 4.
If anyone has stuff they're looking to sell that would be suitable eg awnings / toppers / mats / pans / bbqs etc then please get in touch.
We're flexible on brands etc as long as it's in good condition and fairly priced. Interested in bulk buys too.
Thanks and all the best

Hi- not sure if you are still looking for items for your T6? Having just fold mine, I have a "like new", only used once, set of black Comfortz Leisure awning sides x2 with side access and X1 front with clear panel (also has in built curtain). Gives you another room! 10 mins set up time and live in the draw under the bench seat. I think I'm right in saying that the new set is £333+ vat. If you're interested, would like £285 plus postage.

Hi all
We have just picked up our T6 ocean and thinking about which add ons to purchase for our family of 4.
If anyone has stuff they're looking to sell that would be suitable eg awnings / toppers / mats / pans / bbqs etc then please get in touch.
We're flexible on brands etc as long as it's in good condition and fairly priced. Interested in bulk buys too.
Thanks and all the best
I have a t6 VW bike rack for sale plus a set of steel wheels with winter tyres, if interested pls email stevescull@btconnect.com

Hi all
Thanks and all the best
Hi,

We are selling our Kyham Motodome Sleeper with carpet if you are still looking for an awning?

Thanks,
Vicki