Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Alloy Wheel got scratched

Cali-61-180-SE

Cali-61-180-SE

Hi
My bad luck, got scratch on my front passenger side alloy Wheel at the time of parking. My Cali has 18" Canberra alloy wheels. I went to vw dealer and they did normal wheel refurbishment but i am not happy with the result they just rubbed and panted. its look ok but not original like you can notice because they panted aluminium parts as well.

when i sad to dealer i am not happy with the result then, he sad if you want original finish then you have to consider diamond cutting refurbishment but its little expensive around £130+ i dont have any problem in charge but question is that can i got the same original finish after that?

And has any one did wheel Diamond cut refurbishment before?

please advice me.

thanks
JK

A couple of guys at work have recently had wheels diamond cut on BMW M3's. As I understand it, it can be done once or maybe twice but then it becomes impossible.

They used Atomic Wheels in Milton Keynes http://www.atomicwheels.co.uk/

I've also used them to refurbish the wheels on my old MX5. I paid much less than you were quoted - even for one wheel that required a serious amount of repair when I had a bit of a moment where enthusiasm overtook talent!

Should you want to use Atomic Wheels in MK, call them and speak to Tony Barber. They are highly recommended.

Back