Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

alternative to Brandrup storage pockets

daisyduke

daisyduke

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
just thought i'd share what i've done as couldn't afford the bandrup version and also wanted something with a little character to personalise my Cali Gracie.

I've had a pocket style storage made from recycled material and old jeans cut up and this is over the fridge which is velcro sticky back all around to hold it in place ( this holds a book, mobile phone and glasses plus other small items) and the seat back tidy has curtain rings around headrest and then ties around middle and bottom to stop it flapping around. I have dogs so this basically holds all the dog stuff in there. This frees up floor space behind the passenger seat for me so have more room for other stuff there now.

anyone done anything elsewhere them selves please share ideas..... always helpful having more space to hold stuff especially if on a long road trip/adventure.
happy travels.....

IMG_9978.JPG

IMG_9980.JPG

What I like about camper ownership is you can make it "your own"

Getting a peek of your changers in your pictures to glass fridge top what have you done there

Your pockets are great, your worktop/table covering looks brilliant, and I love your bunting! I've made tablecloths and bunting (cute hound dog print) and a sunshade panel for the awning out of a piece of fabric in the reduced bin at Ikea. It's amazing what you can run up on a cheap sewing machine if you've got a bit of spare time!

Your pockets are great, your worktop/table covering looks brilliant, and I love your bunting! I've made tablecloths and bunting (cute hound dog print) and a sunshade panel for the awning out of a piece of fabric in the reduced bin at Ikea. It's amazing what you can run up on a cheap sewing machine if you've got a bit of spare time!
sounds great- post a pic and share what you've done :)

sounds great- post a pic and share what you've done :)
Will do next time we're out. I needed sunshade as I'm a delicate English flower. ... ok maybe that's pushing it a bit, but I'm part Celt, freckly and have MS so getting too hot in the sun is a no-no. I made the tablecloths and had a tiny bit of fabric left over. My husband rolls his eyes at the bunting I bought for the van when it was new and he made the mistake of saying he supposed I'd make bunting out of the spare fabric. I had been planning to chuck it out, but with provocation like that, what was a girl to do?!

Back