Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Another great Jackyards review

Jackyards

Jackyards

Jackyards Bespoke Seat Covers
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Yet another fab set of covers sent out and fitted by one happy customer ready for Spring... Thanks Tim Woods for the review and pictures..
Review as follows:

When looking for seat covers for my new VW California Beach I was really surprised to find the lack of choice available. The 'second skin' covers on offer were as dull as the existing upholstery and weren't waterproof (essential with two big dogs). They also seemed very expensive for what they were.

I then happily stumbled upon the Jackyards site and, after much deliberation on colours ordered a set. So pleased I did - they are quality! Well made, really tough, and as well as protecting the seats actually improve the look of the van and give it some colour and individuality. Downright cool! Thanks, Jackyards!van pic 2.jpgvan pic 1.jpg

Hi Denise,

Two years, 42,000 miles, 300 nights sleeping and 33 countries on, and our seat covers give as us much joy now as the did the day you fitted them, under somewhat difficult circumstances, in the Sandbanks car park. The seats below the covers are in as good condition as they were two years ago. The seat covers have softened over time, but still offer the same protection.

The zips on the bench seat back are beginning to fail, this may be due to child seats rubbing against them. Can the zips be replaced?

We are looking for a robust storage bag for our tri-fold (four section) mattress. Would you be able to make one for us in the same material and design as our car seats?

Thanks,
Tom, Clare, Ben and Jack

Last edited:
Hi Denise,

Two years, 42,000 miles, 300 nights sleeping and 33 countries on, and our seat covers give as us much joy now as the did the day you fitted them, under somewhat difficult circumstances, in the Sandbanks car park. The seats below are in as good condition as they were two years ago. The seat covers have softened over time, but still offer the same protection.

The zips on the bench seat back are beginning to fail, this may be due to child seats rubbing against them. Can the zips be replaced?

We are looking for a robust storage bag for our tri-fold (four section) mattress. Would you be able to make one for us in the same material and design as our car seats?

Thanks,
Tom, Clare, Ben and Jack

Hi guys, haha ...I remember that day on the beach with the kids and dogs all getting involved, great to hear from you, yes we can replace the zips if they have been rubbed a bit. If you would like to email me or call me on sales@jackyards.com/07581303726 and we can discuss the zips and if you have some measurements for the bag thats easy for us to make. Look forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks for the review its great to hear from our customers that have been getting the benefit out of the great material we use.

Back