Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Anti roll bars make new t6 too heavy with all extras

M

Mervyn kennedy

VIP Member
Hi can anyone tell me I have a new t6 from April and have ordered another one for Feb delivery 2017 it has a lot of extras it's an ocean 204 dsg 4 motion but can get the heavy duty anti roll bars and the awning has to come from the parts dept as it won't be fitted from factory apparently it has it with all our extras over factory weight .never herd of this .has any one come across this before . I am thinking of ordering the heave duty roll bars from parts dept when it arrives as I do believe it rolls a bit and would like to tighten it . I was
Told if I deleated some extras i could get them but I wasent prepared to do this .

The payload of a high spec awd SE/Ocean is really quite small so if you have really pushed the options boat out then yes, I believe it could end up being a problem. Add to your factory order, passengers, dogs, luggage, after market accessories, water, bikes, etc then I believe that you may very easily end up over the weight limit.
For your info, there has been a thread on this subject before. It may be worth a quick search.

Hi can anyone tell me I have a new t6 from April and have ordered another one for Feb delivery 2017 it has a lot of extras it's an ocean 204 dsg 4 motion but can get the heavy duty anti roll bars and the awning has to come from the parts dept as it won't be fitted from factory apparently it has it with all our extras over factory weight .never herd of this .has any one come across this before . I am thinking of ordering the heave duty roll bars from parts dept when it arrives as I do believe it rolls a bit and would like to tighten it . I was
Told if I deleated some extras i could get them but I wasent prepared to do this .
The 204ps 4Motion is the heaviest model in the range. It has the smallest payload. There is a maximum gross vehicle weight that the vehicle is designed for , and liscensed for.
It sounds very much that unless the maximum number of passengers and luggage is restricted in weight you will be overloaded, especially after fitting an awning and heavy duty ARs.

Is your other T6 a 4Motion?

The 204ps 4Motion is the heaviest model in the range. It has the smallest payload. There is a maximum gross vehicle weight that the vehicle is designed for , and liscensed for.
It sounds very much that unless the maximum number of passengers and luggage is restricted in weight you will be overloaded, especially after fitting an awning and heavy duty ARs.

Is your other T6 a 4Motion?
Yes it is the same just a few less options

Yes it is the same just a few less options

I answered the question about weight limits in another thread;

we ordered/had delivered 204/DSG/4 motion with anti-roll bars and awning with no issues. Just as well we travel light then :)

Hope this helps?

Order some commas and full stops whilst you're at it.

Back