Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Any 3.5T Grand California 600's available at a sensible price?

D

dmegger

Vehicle
Looking to buy
Hi,

Looking for a 3.5T Grand California 600 at a reasonable discount over list if anyone knows any available? Not prepared to pay silly money and if need be I can just wait and order one with circa 13% off from Drive The Deal etc.

Local dealership only wants to offer 2-3% off of list for an order.

Thanks,
Dan

Don’t know what jester did with his when he got his 680, as that was mint and full of toys.
Maybe send him a pm

Is the demo available for sale?
Doesn’t look like I can PM Jester, maybe because I’m new on here.

they are checking whether it is available for sale as it’s meant to be the demo for them, but they did make the comment that if it was for sale it wouldn’t have much of a discount! I’ve asked them to give me the best price they can and we can discuss.

Doesn’t look like I can PM Jester, maybe because I’m new on here.

they are checking whether it is available for sale as it’s meant to be the demo for them, but they did make the comment that if it was for sale it wouldn’t have much of a discount! I’ve asked them to give me the best price they can and we can discuss.
Hi there,

My 600 is for sale with Breeze of Poole, (or was) try Emma. Tom is away getting married.

As 4x4 Joker says it’s highly specked also two tone ie Mojave Beige and candy white. Totally ceramic coated and Bonnet and bumper vinyl protected.

It’s also plumbed in for LPG gas with a barbecue outlet.

It is in excellent condition and probably cleaner than it was at handover.

Think you have to be a VIP to mail.

Will

Hi there,

My 600 is for sale with Breeze of Poole, (or was)
Was yours registered as 3.5tnne as the Breeze advert has it at 3.88tnne?

Still a high spec and available now, unfortunately in my view the 3500 is to small, as you can’t fit a tow bar if you opt for an awning.
The configurator allows the combination of tow bar and awning with no warning, also can't see a mention in the brochure. Is this still the case?

The configurator allows the combination of tow bar and awning with no warning, also can't see a mention in the brochure. Is this still the case?
Oh then this has changed at time of ordering this was not possible. I would check if I were you.
Also no cab bed on my 600 but great storage without it. The upper bed is quite tight and meant for kids really.
Also don’t forget the upper bed adds weigh.

So apart from Jesters old van not being 3.5tnne, not having the extra bed & not being a sensible price it sounds like its exactly what the OP is looking for......

So apart from Jesters old van not being 3.5tnne, not having the extra bed & not being a sensible price it sounds like its exactly what the OP is looking for......
That’s why I already said sorry as I was the one that mentioned it.

That’s why I already said sorry as I was the one that mentioned it.

I wasn't having a go at you, was thinking more like Monty Pythons what have the Romans ever done for us......

Please shout if you see any more Dmegger isn't the only one still looking.

Oooooo

Back