Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Any idea where these go?

rcsb

rcsb

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
image.jpg
I am getting my Cali ready for our first weekend away. First job remove the 5th seat, second job put the bed back, then I found these? Can anyone tell me where they should go?

Thanks

Rick

I think they go at the front of the bed extension where it meets the rear bench to stop rattles

Spot on, thanks

Now to try and get the flange through the hole. Any suggestions?

image.jpg

A bit of spit is best.
These fell out of ours a couple of time, left them out and I have not noticed any rattles!

Just push back in , need to work it hard and give it a hand at the backside with say a small screwdriver , then fill tha back of the plastic cap with tec7 or silicone so it't gleued in....

This has been ask here sevral times , i had the same problem when mine was new...;)

The best way is take the black plastic bracket off, push the stopper into the hole and use fine nosed pliers to pull the tab. This will pull the flange through. Mine were loose so I got some similar door bumpers from Land Rover, they fit them on Free Landers/Discovery and Range Rover, which are a much tighter fit and also chunkier in appearance.
140.jpg

View attachment 7595
I am getting my Cali ready for our first weekend away. First job remove the 5th seat, second job put the bed back, then I found these? Can anyone tell me where they should go?

Thanks

Rick
They go in the ashtray with all the other bits that have fallen off:D

They go in the ashtray with all the other bits that have fallen off:D

And that is exactly where they are now!

Thanks everyone

Rick

Ps: just returned from Durdle Door spotted at least 2 other Cali's but did not have time to say hello