Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Anybody know

An aftermarket switch to power something. I put one in connected to a lead for my sat nav so that I didn't have wires all over the dashboard. A bit of detective work need to find where it goes and what it is for. Good luck.

An aftermarket switch to power something. I put one in connected to a lead for my sat nav so that I didn't have wires all over the dashboard. A bit of detective work need to find where it goes and what it is for. Good luck.
Thanks Rich im up the wall with electrical issues and now I've been told I need to have a fascia for the speedo with mph on it

Two lights above side door not working(searched the site but none of the advice can help me)
12v rear charger not working
Just to name a couple

Has someone over-faffed with it? Can you talk to the previous owner?

Has someone over-faffed with it? Can you talk to the previous owner?
Hi hirsty

I've no idea it's the only thing I'm unsure about I can contact the previous owner but to be honest I doubt he'd know as when I bought it I showed him where the outside table was and he'd had the van two years

I had similar in previous Fiat based HymerCar. It was to override the timed switch off on the radio.

It's looks like a self destruction button to me

Ejector seat or Rotating Number Plate?

Do you (the previous owner) have 'aftermarket' front parking sensors fitted by any chance? That style of button is often included with such kits and enables/disables the front parking sensors (so you don't get false alerts in queuing traffic, etc). Hope that helps.

There are
Do you (the previous owner) have 'aftermarket' front parking sensors fitted by any chance? That style of button is often included with such kits and enables/disables the front parking sensors (so you don't get false alerts in queuing traffic, etc). Hope that helps.
There are front sensors but they are factory fit however there are aftermarket rear sensors but they work when this button is not switched on cheers

Back