Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

anyone have a thule carry all case? ... attachment questions

Canary Bird

Canary Bird

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Does anyone have a Thule Carry All Case attached to a VW bike rack? I used a Thule Backpack 900 for some years and was considering the Carry All as it is larger and I could mount a warning sign on it permanently ... but I am not sure if it is easy to attach & take off rack - the Backup900 was easy to attach & remove.

thule carry all box, 5.jpg

thule carry all box, 6.JPG

thule carry all box, 8.jpg

Yes, I would be interested in some feedback on this too. The Brandrup cargo bag looks good, and I like the idea that the bike will fit on the rack with the bag, but you need a tall ladder to get into it! Plenty of tow bar bike rack box options but nothing to fit an Altera Strada 3 unfortunately...

I believe the thule carryall is just a Fiamma ultrabox in a different colour.
They all fit with a variety of clamps to the fiamma bike rack frames, I can't see any difference attaching it to the VW Rack. I think to get anything bigger than a backpack 900 you are looking at the largest model which weighs in at 17KG which doesn't leave a lot of weight capacity for contents.

if you go to Leisureoutlet.com you should be able to find a complete set of fitting instructions.

Does anyone have a Thule Carry All Case attached to a VW bike rack? I used a Thule Backpack 900 for some years and was considering the Carry All as it is larger and I could mount a warning sign on it permanently ... but I am not sure if it is easy to attach & take off rack - the Backup900 was easy to attach & remove.

View attachment 10726

View attachment 10727

View attachment 10728
How did you fix Thule 900 to the VW rack? Was it easy?

I would like to store 2 brompton bikes, which one do you suggest to buy?