Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Anyone installed Hutchinson Amarok WA1818 wheels on their Cali's?

Corradobrit

Corradobrit

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
Now that my VW Coast has been ordered I'm spending the next 10 months drooling over options (like most here I'm guessing). These 16" aluminum wheels caught my attention. Designed for the VW Amarok project. Screen Shot 2020-11-10 at 12.02.14 PM.png

Nope. Just these 19’s off an Amarok.
d2aebf1cd18eed16b79fe63636f39199.jpg

They look like Icelandic spec wheels/tyres
you won't need them campsite hopping in europe
unless you are mad about going on to some rough stuff.

They look like Icelandic spec wheels/tyres
you won't need them campsite hopping in europe
unless you are mad about going on to some rough stuff.
I believe they are Dakar spec.

Nope. Just these 19’s off an Amarok.
d2aebf1cd18eed16b79fe63636f39199.jpg
Looks great I’ve been looking at these too, can I just ask if these are a straight fit without using spigots etc and can you use the standard oem bolts ? I was also wondering does the side slide door clears, as the cali’s door has thicker interior so catches if the offset is to low from what I read never knew wheels could be such a minefield:(

Looks great I’ve been looking at these too, can I just ask if these are a straight fit without using spigots etc and can you use the standard oem bolts ? I was also wondering does the side slide door clears, as the cali’s door has thicker interior so catches if the offset is to low from what I read never knew wheels could be such a minefield:(

Yes, straight fit. No mods at all. I don’t think I needed new bolts (4years ago now) but was dead easy anyway.

Remember that the big front brake discs need a minimum of 17" wheels.
Fitted to 180, 204, 199 and now the 150 but check what you have before buying wheels.

Amorak wheels have a lower offset (10mm) than Transporters. Equivalent to spacers on standard wheels.
Just be aware if fitting nobbly tyres as more dirt up van sides.

Amorak wheels have a lower offset (10mm) than Transporters. Equivalent to spacers on standard wheels.
Just be aware if fitting nobbly tyres as more dirt up van sides.
Great thanks for that