Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Anyone seen one of these

Norfolk Jim

Norfolk Jim

Vehicle
Looking to buy
Has anyone seen one of these awnings - looks pretty cool and not to badly priced either

Has anyone seen one of these awnings - looks pretty cool and not to badly priced either

Search on the bus and beyond channel. I think they reviewed one of these at some time during/before the lockdown.

We have a tentipi that we have taken along and used just for a bit of extra space and fun that all people love to spend time in.

• Agree
Reactions: Sad
Yeh - fascinating - seems simple enough to put up especially with one pole but wonder what it's like to put up in anything other than calm conditions?? I think it would hold up well when done; probably much better than most as it's a pyramid so only one pole to worry about...................where on earth did they put the wood burner!!! why would you need one anyway - things called a fleece you could put on!

Yeh - fascinating - seems simple enough to put up especially with one pole but wonder what it's like to put up in anything other than calm conditions?? I think it would hold up well when done; probably much better than most as it's a pyramid so only one pole to worry about...................where on earth did they put the wood burner!!! why would you need one anyway - things called a fleece you could put on!

5 mins max, even in the worst weather.

Saw one in France on a T25, but didn't investigate further...

It just wouldn't be for us with such restricted headroom...

Looks pretty but bulky and heavy unfortunately
Looks like a lot to pack up and probably heavy as well but nice idea - transision from tent to campervan:)

Hi @Stu@rt ,

Please forgive my ignorance, but is this your review of the tent or one you found on YouTube?

Before taking the plunge I am looking to speak with someone who owns, and has used one a few times - saw one at CamperJam but didn’t get a chance to speak to the owner.

Hi @Stu@rt ,

Please forgive my ignorance, but is this your review of the tent or one you found on YouTube?

Before taking the plunge I am looking to speak with someone who owns, and has used one a few times - saw one at CamperJam but didn’t get a chance to speak to the owner.
Hi @BJL_Cali_Ocean . No sadly its not ours. Just me pointin the forum member in the direction of Shaun & Lizzie's YT review. Apologies for any confusion.

Back