Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Anyone want to swap their 3 seat bench with my 2 seat?

S

SarahHarrison

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hi,

First post on here so apologies if it’s in the wrong place!!

We own a Cali Beach with the 2 rear seat bench. With our growing family (the latest addition being a bit of a surprise..!) this now needs to be a 3 seat bench if it is going to fit us all in!!! Appreciate we could get the additional captains seat to go in the rails but we would prefer to switch out the 2 seat bench set-up for a 3 seat bench.

So…..was wondering if there was anyone out there with a 3 seat Beach interested in doing the opposite and we could simply swap them over?? They are heavy but, I believe, are relatively simple to unclip and 2 strong(ish) gents could manage in a couple of hours. I would need your 3 seat bench and multiflex board (the board in the 2 seat is marginally lower than the 3 seat). You would need my 2 seat bench, multiflex board and storage box.

I have a 2018 with the lighter interior – believe it is moonrock grey - the standard beige offering from VW at the time. We both have daily drivers and the van is used for weekends and fun trips, thus ours has only 10,000 miles on it and my seats are in as new condition(see pics). Would be interested in something similar, in condition and colour, the opposite way – no stains or rips etc.

Thought I’d try on here before I go through the hassle of getting something off eBay and trying to sell mine.

Let me know if interested. We’re in Buckinghamshire.

Sarah

IMG_8864.jpg

IMG_8865.jpg

Hi sarah, we would like to transform our multivan (3 Seat bench) with a 2 Seat bench. Our is black color, if you Want tomorrow i can take some pictures! Where do you live? I’m from north Of Italy but for this i can come in Germany

Hi,
Thanks for your interest and reply to the thread. I’ve now had these switched over to a 3seat from a caravelle.
thanks,
Sarah

Back