Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California Club Meet Appletreewick in the Yorkshire Dales. Weekend 15th June SOLD OUT

Just booked on the River Field. I was told that I had the last pitch :(

I have updated the events page.

We've managed to snaffle a pitch in the River Field.....apparently 2 pitches left but they've got a few groups and expect them to be snapped up today....looking forward to it already...if you could just arrange the weather now please @Andy Foster that would be fab :)

Hi all, I've spoken to the site late yesterday and can confirm the above situation with regard to bookings. From the above thread there is 15 from the forum who have booked and even though the Riverside field has room for 60 pitches in total, it is reaching capacity for that particular weekend.

On a different note, if anyone is planning on getting there Friday lunchtime/early afternoon and could lend a hand with a bit of meeting and greeting and general organising that would be great!

Hi Andy, happy to help out if we get there in time; not sure at the moment what our commitments are that week but can let you know closer to the time. :thumb

Booked on the River field, see you all there :thumb.

Oh bum, looks like I've missed this one. I may come down and stay local just to say hello, or come down for the day if that's ok?

Hi Guys, I'm coming along but booked direct and didn't advise the forum as I'd been busy and forgotten passwords etc. Just thought I was being rude so have reconnected. Been to a Cali meet once before in France ( Lac Orient ) a few years ago. Using this as an escuse to do a UK meet as we normally travel through Europe, we being me the wife and dog

Hi and welcome.

This is an updated list of those attending just for information

1 Black Sheep N Yorks
2 Clarkeys Leics
3 Docsu Lincoln
4 Beets Leeds
5 Pammyvan Cumbria
6 Simon Higgins Cumbria
7 Jayzee N Yorks
8 S1andS2 Switzerland
9 Kenm Midlothian
10 Coral65 West Midlands
11 Andy Foster Ilkley
12 motacyclist (colin) Chester
13 Starlight Manchester
14 El Greco (jack) Berkshire
15 Lady Smiff GB
16 VWPJB Derbyshire
17 Larrylamb Lancashire
18 Steve
19 Teejay? - Staying Local

Cheers

If anyone going to this meet needs an ACSI card and book for travel later in year after peak time let us know we’ll bring ours used in May this year will not be needing again

I have a spare empty Camping Gaz bottle 907 if anyone is interested. I just want the £10 deposit I paid for it. Can bring to the meet.
Also have 2 x Cascavel alloy wheels with excellent Dunlop tyres for sale £110 each. See my ad for photos. Ideal if someone needs a spare.
See you all there on Friday evening. :thumb

Has anyone made any plans for the meet? 2 Pubs with food nearby, anyone booked in? We will be trying at least one of the pubs, looking at a walk along the Dales way to check out Hebden suspension bridge via a nice looking cafe (Riverbank Burnsall). Looks cooler with showers but fingers crossed for some more decent weather.

We’re hoping to head up that way on Wednesday and have a look around the area. We might stay at Appletreewick a day or so earlier, or we might stay at another site. Everything is loose and flexible! :thumb

We’re hoping to head up that way on Wednesday and have a look around the area. We might stay at Appletreewick a day or so earlier, or we might stay at another site. Everything is loose and flexible! :thumb
Don't forget your twigs :pinkbanana

Hi all,

I’m doing the meet and greet for this, there’s 18 of us on site as above list.

The idea is that we all park in the same area, and to that end Ill try and speak to all as they arrive. If I miss anyone you’re looking for a grey Ocean complete with VWCC banner on windscreen, as pic.

I’ll get one of their Firepits and logs for the two nights to act as a focus point and work it from there.

See you all tomorrow!

Andy

A8347F5A-BDC0-4BB5-B811-7BD4D50CCF25.jpeg

Hi all,

I’m doing the meet and greet for this, there’s 18 of us on site as above list.

The idea is that we all park in the same area, and to that end Ill try and speak to all as they arrive. If I miss anyone you’re looking for a grey Ocean complete with VWCC banner on windscreen, as pic.

I’ll get one of their Firepits and logs for the two nights to act as a focus point and work it from there.

See you all tomorrow!

Andy

View attachment 34268
Fab, looking forward to it, thanks again for organising Andy

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Hi Andy, we are there now although for some reason they couldn't put us on the riverside pitches, they asked to to move over there tomorrow. We are on Pitch 13! :Nailbiting

Next door to us is Kate & Peter in a silver SE, and over by the buildings there is a light grey Ocean, I don't know who it is.
Edit: it is Onyx white!

If you want any assistance tomorrow let me know. BTW internet is patchy.

Colin

Last edited:
Hi Colin

That would be great, catch you tomorrow.

Cheers

Andy

Hi and welcome.

This is an updated list of those attending just for information

1 Black Sheep N Yorks
2 Clarkeys Leics
3 Docsu Lincoln
4 Beets Leeds
5 Pammyvan Cumbria
6 Simon Higgins Cumbria
7 Jayzee N Yorks
8 S1andS2 Switzerland
9 Kenm Midlothian
10 Coral65 West Midlands
11 Andy Foster Ilkley
12 motacyclist (colin) Chester
13 Starlight Manchester
14 El Greco (jack) Berkshire
15 Lady Smiff GB
16 VWPJB Derbyshire
17 Larrylamb Lancashire
18 Steve
19 Teejay? - Staying Local

Cheers
Hi Andy

I was just checking everything wrt the booking details etc. I should be on your list too... Masons have me as part of the group in the field.

Looking forward to it. Only had the Cali just over a year and not been to one of these before as most seem to be in the South

Mike