9ea7d02c0aa53dd49dc7b9860932e1ed.jpg
c34cb1bd3b422ff0662478f5bef32a07.jpg

Sent using Tapatalk

Looking good.:thumb

Very nice , glad the sun came thru?!
How many Cali's spend the night?

Lovely!

Miss terribly-jealous of Sussex :(

Went as a day visitor as waiting for my Cali. Plenty of Cali's to see and people to get advice from. Thanks to those who let me poke around their vans.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Superb weekend and what a fab location. I must say Cali owners are very friendly bunch, this was our first ever VW meet and had now idea what to expect, we have now gone away having made numerous new friends and learrnt so much.

Great work to all those in involved and we now cant wait to the June one.

Proud to say we were just about the last to leave what had been a lovely meeting with some lovely people......Thanks!

Our first meet, not sure whether it would be 'our type of thing'. Well it was a great weekend. (posted some photos on the public media page). Met some really lovely people, everyone was very friendly and in addition to sharing Cali experiences had plenty of laughs and engaged in some Cali envy/oneupmanship in who could buy the next 'must have' accessory from the club store! (you know who you are!). Great event and well done to the organisers. Diary permitting we will be going to another as soon as we can.:thumb

What a great weekend. Thanks and congratulations to all involved in organising the event. We met some great and very helpful folks. Our first night away in our new Cali was quite an experience. Can't wait to get out again when we hope to be a bit more organised. With all the tips and advice received we certainly should be. Really enjoyed the Saturday entertainment. Can't make the June meet but looking forward to the meet at Sherwood Forest, looks a great site.

We came down to see the Slidepod that was advertised as being a trader but nowhere to be seen! ( maybe it should of been published that he cancelled ?) Anyway, had a great afternoon anyway and met some lovely people, wish we could of stayed but are hoping to come to the October one.

What a great weekend. Thanks and congratulations to all involved in organising the event. We met some great and very helpful folks. Our first night away in our new Cali was quite an experience. Can't wait to get out again when we hope to be a bit more organised. With all the tips and advice received we certainly should be. Really enjoyed the Saturday entertainment. Can't make the June meet but looking forward to the meet at Sherwood Forest, looks a great site.
Great to meet you Nick - hope you had an easy drive home :D

Thank you to everyone who attended this weekend, it was great to see so many new faces.

Don't forget to complete the short survey that should of landed in your email inbox..

Also thank you very much to @SimonB for helping out all weekend and also @Nick S and @DMB9R for keeping an eye on the site prior to the weekend.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What a superb weekend! Great location, excellent company and a very relaxed atmosphere. What more could anyone want? Even the weather was amazing.

Many thanks to Martin, Kevin and Simon and anyone else who we are not aware of that helped to organise this great weekend.

Won't need to eat again until the next meet in June! Also note to self, still need to throw some more stuff over board. Mrs B and I have never mastered the knack of travelling light.

Last edited:
Great to meet you Nick - hope you had an easy drive home :D
Great to meet you too DM. Hope you get your parking sensor problem sorted to your satisfaction and I'm sure we are both looking forward to some exciting adventures in the near future. Very tiring journey home today took all of 12 minutes. Look forward to meeting up again. Cheers Nick

Our first meet, not sure whether it would be 'our type of thing'. Well it was a great weekend. (posted some photos on the public media page). Met some really lovely people, everyone was very friendly and in addition to sharing Cali experiences had plenty of laughs and engaged in some Cali envy/oneupmanship in who could buy the next 'must have' accessory from the club store! (you know who you are!). Great event and well done to the organisers. Diary permitting we will be going to another as soon as we can.:thumb
Thanks for being such good neighbours, you'll be pleased to know we haven't purchased anything since we left, but Pete is on eBay looking at TVs!