Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Are you like your Cali

CYCLOPATH

CYCLOPATH

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
IMG_1411.JPG IMG_2032.JPG It is funny that quite a lot of people look like their dogs. Is it the same with vans??
My two sisters and I have campervans, and funnily enough they reflect our different characters.
My little sister has a Ducato, with a loo and shower, lots of space and frets on small roads that it will be ok.
My older sister has a Nissan microvan, and is always fiddling and packing things away, and drives very slowly,
and I have a modern techy powerful California.
Has anyone else noticed this trait

Last edited:
No, my Cali isn't knackered! :D

Always on the move, like my California - 39,257 miles since 1st December 2014.

Albert and I bear no resemblance :shocked

He looks silly in heels :(

Well now, Luis, my Cali, is young, extremely stylish, very well presented and is raring to go. I, on the other hand am feeling my age, need some home comforts and have not got quite the stamina I had in my youth.
We share some great nights together though!

Last edited:
I have the van version of the Nissan currently, love it! So nice to see a pic of the respective sizes.

I have the van version of the Nissan currently, love it! So nice to see a pic of the respective sizes.
Well I am obviously biased, but I do prefer my Cali......the ducato struggled on the small lanes, She wouldn't take it up the devils staircase, and the Nissan was underpowered up there
The Nissan was just to small when it was wet,,, you had to get out to do most things..
We did however end up all meeting up in the ducato, as with four of us, it still had a bit of room to move around

Back