Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

arm rests

G

G3WRT

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
As a lancastrian man spending money doesnt come easy. However now I have my new Coast I can see I will mess up the arm rests quickly. So I reckon some slip on or over leather covers will be the ticket. Plus I love the leather smell. Anyone done this before and who to goto to make? It seems simple enough and I hope not too expensive?

How does a Lancastrian mess up the armrests?
It there a knack to it?

I have the Brandrup seat covers, the armrest covers I left
off and they've stayed pretty clean.
Do a search for leather seats and you might find some info.

A good tip is never use the armrests as a footrest for climbing
upstairs whilst sober.

As a lancastrian man spending money doesnt come easy. However now I have my new Coast I can see I will mess up the arm rests quickly. So I reckon some slip on or over leather covers will be the ticket. Plus I love the leather smell. Anyone done this before and who to goto to make? It seems simple enough and I hope not too expensive?
I don’t think you’ll get real leather covers. seatskinz covers are good. We had ours fully reupholstered in leather and love the smell when you get in even after 2 years.

Don't know if you have cows in Lancaster, but these could get you going:

Replacement covers are available ready made - multicoloured auction site, I’m sure other sources as well

edit; or Replace the whole arm rest is possible
933904D2-3333-4D56-BDD5-EB9D08620C6A.png

87FA0054-1AA6-4602-996C-C04A6521B41C.png

1F07E952-5348-44D5-96F5-D1692CB8CC7D.png

I'm from Lancashire and the armrests on our van are fine - what are you doing to them?

I don’t think you’ll get real leather covers. seatskinz covers are good. We had ours fully reupholstered in leather and love the smell when you get in even after 2 years.
yep you are right no reply from a likely concern.

Back