Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Arrived at last

Looks really good.
When did you order it?

Hello can you tell me were yup got the awning mat from thanks
I picked the matt up from Camperjam a few years ago. they tend to be on sale at most large VW shows, you will certainly get one at Busfest.

Nice, enjoy it. I am most certainly getting that tent as well for next years camping adventures.

That looks ace mate!, ordered ours in March as well, we'm currently looking at January 2017:(

Nice!!!, that looks ace mate, ordered ours March as well, unfortunately we'm currently at week 2 Jan 2017:(.

Nice – really looks great. Congrats with it!

What is the thing you have on the bonnet? I saw some other have it to on our travel, but do not get the purpose?

Can't see VW mats on this link Bry , or is it just patterned ones ? - cheers . Lesley

Moroccan matting does sells the mats but only un-official as they would pay patent to VW .
They do not advertise them , and don't have them in the shop they own in that adres on the website.

They are mostly selling them by post and VW meets , we stopped there on our trip thru Wales last june , i bought two mats....:thumb
Best to contact by mail ask him for info.

Oh , @magpiecali .....:cool:Cali!

What is the thing you have on the bonnet? I saw some other have it to on our travel, but do not get the purpose?

It's called a "bonnet bra" and is supposed to stop the front of your vehicle getting stone chips when you're out on the mean streets. Originally found on American muscle-cars from the 1970s I think.

But I also liked this other explanation (from Pistonheads forum): "They are designed to trap rain and dirt and debry under the special nose bag, this then chaffs and rubs on the paint and when you take it off, the paint is dull and scratched and scuffed to buggery and it looks like you've done a rally every day of the winter."

:D

Moroccan matting does sells the mats but only un-official as they would pay patent to VW .
They do not advertise them , and don't have them in the shop they own in that adres on the website.

They are mostly selling them by post and VW meets , we stopped there on our trip thru Wales last june , i bought two mats....:thumb
Best to contact by mail ask him for info.

Oh , @magpiecali .....:cool:Cali!
Thank you HC

Yes you have to ring him Brin.
He was at Camper Calling at the weekend and sold a lot of them. Even a certain person from Bolsover bought one. ;)
The 2.5 x 1.6m seems to fit fairly well.
BTW, they are reversible so you get a choice of colours.

Yes you have to ring him Brin.
He was at Camper Calling at the weekend and sold a lot of them. Even a certain person from Bolsover bought one. ;)
The 2.5 x 1.6m seems to fit fairly well.
BTW, they are reversible so you get a choice of colours.
Thanks Bry , yes that certain person said he got one from there and it looks good too . He's all co ordinated now ! Will do Camper Calling I think next year

Hello nice looking van. Can you tell me your front grills, is that the chrome pack in the packages options? I asked my dealer and he told me it was chrome side mouldings that I didn't like. I really do like the chrome on the grills.
The chrome strip was purchased from van style and replaced the original plain plastic clip on strip, easy to fit and looks nice.