Art Velours 6.1

J

Jandy61

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Cali On Order
One very last query..
Iv searched the forum/google for a photo of the Art Velour seat colour
The dark seats pic is off the VW site, obviously not real, and the lighter seats from a forum member, comments saying they do look darker than in the photo,, I’m not keen on the light seat colour image, is the real colour somewhere between the two?
Thanks for any help

9E32BA57-3D14-4291-B812-926F0632A9CF.jpeg

4F088E9A-51DE-4BAD-8BD5-187CA572FF2C.png

Yes I think it is between the two. Il try to send you pics of mine tomorrow during the day.

Beach Camper?

If it’s a Beach, which i think your image above is from, then I believe that the seats are two tone, palladium and titanium. Black bolsters with Grey centres. I don’t think any real life photos will exist as the Ocean Art Velours are all grey.

Still no wiser, although I did watch a review of a bronze/white 7.1 ocean on YouTube and saw the seats in the video, I think I’m going to order them

Still no wiser, although I did watch a review of a bronze/white 7.1 ocean on YouTube and saw the seats in the video, I think I’m going to order them

Yes 6.1

sorry for the delay
the colour contrast comes out different when looking at them in the flesh.
the best way to describe them is shark grey.
they’re definitely not light beige as per pics I’ve seen on the internet

Attachments

• F0805C7D-2929-4715-B30F-C143D2826EF9.jpeg
    F0805C7D-2929-4715-B30F-C143D2826EF9.jpeg
    95.8 KB · Views: 147
sorry for the delay
Shark grey, lol, Dulux would love to name a paint with that one, thanks for taking and posting pic, we have decided to go for them, as do think they look nicer than the patterned cloth seat

I‘d be interested in this too if you can post the pics up here?
If you find this YouTube review, you can see the seats in a few places, especially about 4 minutes

If you find this YouTube review, you can see the seats in a few places, especially about 4 minutes

Attachments

• D72DF86E-A881-473D-855C-3731AEA03AF9.jpeg
    D72DF86E-A881-473D-855C-3731AEA03AF9.jpeg
    38.9 KB · Views: 145
sorry for the delay

These look the same as they were in our T6 Ocean - not sure they have changed the shade of grey on them. The carpet / trim in the car is darker for sure though.

Back