Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Assorted T5/6 accessories garage sale – due to the sale of our van

David Bailey

David Bailey

Jaunty
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Please email me on avodude@yahoo.com for any questions. Collection is welcome and happy to combine postage for multiple items.
Please see the Zonesleep Ultra and Duvalay downstairs mattress and Vaude drive awning listed separately.
Happy to consider a job lot for someone just starting out.

Campingaz 904 bottle full– collection only as its not something to go in the post £60.

Brandrup Multibox insulated storage pocket right hand side door – please note that you will need to replace the sticky Velcro patches that it attached to on the door – I am sure you can buy sticky backed Velcro. £45 plus £5 postage

Metal storage shelf no drilling required, fits to the side of the roof above the kitchen area and can be left there permanently for items less than 10cm (at least when the top bed is down). £30 plus £5 postage - SOLD

Spare original cutlery tray
- £10 plus £5 postage. Used but fine. - SOLD

EVERYTHING ELSE SOLD SORRY

Comfortz folding chair cushions
(fit the Cali folding chairs neatly which still fit in the rear door with them fitted – a few slight marks but good undamaged condition otherwise. £20 plus £5 postage - SOLD

Thule ramps with storage bag
– used but good condition. £20 plus £5 postage. - SOLD

Brandrup Rear Bumper Protector Black for T6
– never fitted £25 plus £3 postage - SOLD

Basin cutting board or shelf– fits on top of the plastic basin when not in use for extra workspace - £15 plus £5 postage. - SOLD

Comfortz Silver Windscreen Insulation Cover
– also covers the side driver and passenger window and clips to the side mirror and door handles. Good used condition - £60 plus £5 postage -SOLD

Fiama Curved Rafter Pro– unopened for fold out awning to keep awning in tension and stop walter pooling – please see description for compatibility here. £40 plus £5 postage – (not pictured) - SOLD

Briwy Shelf – kitchen side pillar
– slightly scratched and I drilled it out a bit so that it fitted more neatly around the door lock. - £20 plus £5 postage. - SOLD

Fridge base
– keeps your stuff off the floor of the fridge to stop it getting soggy £20 plus £5 postage - SOLD

Camping Footrest and table -
I bought this to use as a footrest on the van when sitting on the back seat but never opened it so unused - £15 plus £5 postage. - SOLD

Metal tank lid opening tool –
if you have ever dried to open that hatch you will know why this is needed. £8 plus £3 postage. - SOLD

Cooker cover drying shelf -
I know this is in the picture but on second thoughts I don’t want to sell it to anyone as I am sure this thing is responsible for messing up my kitchen hinges….SOLD

Mosquito Nets for Sliding windows
– VW original good used condition. £40 plus £5 postage. SOLD

Brandrup Awning Tie Down kit
- £12 plus £3 postage. - SOLD

Brandup Air Safe boot
– keeps cargo area aired but still locked. Unused £12 plus £3 postage – believe this one is for the automatic closing aid version. - SOLD

Washing Line Kit
– stainless steel attaches to awning rail – includes brackets and thumb screws – jolly useful. £15 plus £3 postage. - SOLD

image18.jpeg

Last edited:
Please email me on avodude@yahoo.comfor any questions. Collection is welcome and happy to combine postage for multiple items.
Please see the Zonesleep Ultra and Duvalay downstairs mattress and Vaude drive awning listed separately.
Happy to consider a job lot for someone just starting out.

Campingaz 904 bottle full– colleaction only as I can’t post £60.

Comfortz Silver Windscreen Insulation Cover– also covers the side driver and passenger window and clips to the side mirror and door handles. Good used condition - £60 plus £5 postage

Brandrup Multibox insulated storage pocket right hand side door – please note that you will need to replace the sticky Velcro patches that it attached to on the door – I am sure you can buy sticky backed Velcro. £45 plus £5 postage

Metal kitchen shelfno drilling requires, fits to the side of the roof above the kitchen area and can be left there permanently for items less than 10cm. £30 plus £5 postage

Fiama Curved Rafter Pro– unopened for fold out awning to keep awning in tension and stop walter pooling – please see description for compatibility here. £40 plus £5 postage – (not pictured)

Briwy Shelf – kitchen side pillar– slightly scratched and I drilled it out a bit so that it fitted more neatly around the door lock. - £20 plus £5 postage.

Basin shelf– fits on top of the basin when not in use for extra workspace - £15 plus £5 postage.

Fridge base– keeps your stuff off the floor of the fridge to stop it getting soggy £20 plus £5 postage

Spare original cutlery tray- £10 plus £5 postage. Used but fine.

Thule ramps with storage bag – used but good condition. £20 plus £5 postage.

Camping Footrest and table -I bought this to use as a footrest on the van when sitting on the back seat but never opened it so unused - £15 plus £5 postage.

Metal tank lid opening tool – if you have ever dried to open that hatch you will know why this is needed. £8 plus £3 postage.

Cooker cover drying shelf - I know this is in the picture but on second thoughts I don’t want to sell it to anyone as I am sure this thing is responsible for messing up my kitchen hinges….

Mosquito Nets for Sliding windows– VW original good used condition. £40 plus £5 postage.

Brandrup Rear Bumper Protector Black– never fitted £25 plus £3 postage

Brandrup Awning Tie Down kit- £12 plus £3 postage.

Brandup Air Safe boot– keeps cargo area aired but still locked. Unused £12 plus £3 postage – believe this one is for the automatic closing aid version.

Comfortz folding chair cushions – a few marks but good undamaged condition otherwise. £20 plus £5 postage

Washing Line Kit– stainless steel attaches to awning rail – includes brackets and thumb screws – jolly useful. £15 plus £3 postage.

View attachment 54854
Interested in a few bits, will message you

Does your windscreen cover have the zip down front? Also is it for a T5 or T6? Thanks

Hi the Windscreen cover does not have the Zip (didn't know about that), its for the T6.

Hi, I’ll take the ramps and bumper protector. Have sent you a pm

Windscreen wise the T5 and T6 are identical, dimensions, the t6 is a facelift of the T5 chassis.

The T6 wing mirrors are lower than on a T5, so a T5 external windscreen cover will struggle to do up around the wing mirrors of a T6.

The T6 wing mirrors are lower than on a T5, so a T5 external windscreen cover will struggle to do up around the wing mirrors of a T6.

Last edited: