Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

At the end of a storm.... there's a new California Beach!

M&B+2

M&B+2

Vehicle
T6.1 Beach camper 150
Well, there hasn't really been a storm... but we finally own a VW California Beach after starting dreaming of one a year and a half ago!
After spending a year searching used cars for sale pages in Sweden and Germany, not being able to go to Germany to buy one because of covid, missing out on a used Beach in Sweden by an hour or so and again not being able to go to Germany because of covid we began looking at buying a new one. We ordered it in December and two weeks ago it was finally here!
We're super content so far! A lot of questions concerning extras, equipment, destinations and how to pack properly comes up and probably will for a while. It's great to be a part of vwcaliforniaclub! Big thanx for all your wise input!
We just started an Instagram account which we'd love you to follow. It'll be a travel diary where we hopefully eventually also can contribute with some smart input on camper life. The writing will be in Swedish but I'll be happy to respond to any comments in English!
Follow @folkabuzzen (Folkabuss is the swedish nickname of the old T1 multivan)

IMG_0824 2.jpg

Hello and welcome again I guess! Enjoy your new van and share some pics here and there!
Happy camping!

Hello and welcome again I guess! Enjoy your new van and share some pics here and there!
Happy camping!
Thanx! Looking forward to a great summer! Happy camping to you too!

:thumb Fabulous! Love the wheels.
Thanx! I went for the 16-inch standard alloy wheels at first. Then we received a message from the sales person that we got an extra discount due to a campaign... so, I changed it quickly to the 17-inch Woodstock! What do you have on yours?

Have a great summer and happy trails. Love the wheels.

Fabulous van with a great crew. :thumb

I hope you all have very many happy adventures to come.