Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Auto Electrician in Manchester area

Frankyworthy

Frankyworthy

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 174
Hi

1. Ongoing learning with electrics etc. I could do with knowing a good auto Electrician in the South Manchester area. Does anybody know one?

2. Also does anybody have any experience with DAB radio and interference from daytime running lights - non LED. My ICE DAB radio cuts in and out and often squiggles and whoops.and the fitter says it is a common problem. Ideas?

3. Finally, I can't find the very good post with photos which describes how to fit a switch to change from engine battery to leisure battery.

Please advise good people.

Thanks

Paul VW Cali SE 2011 in Black

Hi

1. Ongoing learning with electrics etc. I could do with knowing a good auto Electrician in the South Manchester area. Does anybody know one?

2. Also does anybody have any experience with DAB radio and interference from daytime running lights - non LED. My ICE DAB radio cuts in and out and often squiggles and whoops.and the fitter says it is a common problem. Ideas?

3. Finally, I can't find the very good post with photos which describes how to fit a switch to change from engine battery to leisure battery.

Please advise good people.

Thanks

Paul VW Cali SE 2011 in Black

Regarding the 3th question ....
Search might help:

IMG_1126.PNG

https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/thread...-system-to-leisure-battery.18545/#post-212909