Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Auxillary Heater and Remote control

Wobble’s Mum

Wobble’s Mum

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi,

Can anyone tell me if the 'remote' fob for the aux heater on the Ocean is standard equipment on a T6?

TIA

Thanks.

There doesn’t seem to be anywhere to specify it on the configurator for a new van. Our existing one has it registered last July so guessing it must be. There’s something niggling me that I’ve read somewhere about it being a £300 option but could be dreaming...

Yes it comes with the heater but there is a VW parts number, I got four keys for the camper but only one heater remote.

Hi Dawn
It does come with the van ,but make the sure the dealer codes it with the van when it arrives.
Lots of tips in the checklist.
Best wishes
Mandy

Just got a new ocean … been out twice and still learning. What I’m unsure of know is if there are snags and faults or that’s how it’s supposed to be configured. The above sounds like my dealer never coded the remote for the heater as it’s doesn’t work. tried vehicle in camping mode, tried ignition on. Wish they had a manual in this … I take it it’s nothing I can pair? I also noticed Heater occasionally switches off ? Not sure if it was battery level or just over heating ? … I’ll keep googling

Back