• 66 - 75

Votes: 68 8.7%
  • 76 - 85

Votes: 22 2.8%
  • 85+

Votes: 3 0.4%

• Total voters
So who is the youngest and who is the oldest? :D

Could have a poll of how many singles, how many couples, how many families with children, how many Cali owners with dogs :D

It's good to see what a wide ranging appeal the Cali has but also to look for common factors - I like polls!

I trust VW's marketing department will be paying to use all this data!

Now that they know how young we all are, I expect they will make a yellow paint option that the dealers will be encouraged to stock.... oh hold up, they already have!

Hi all you youngsters
I shall be 80 in March 2015, where has the time gone??????????
I bet that puts the average up :lol:

Would have loved a Cali years ago when kids were small but could not afford one then just a tent :D in those days

I will still be 28 when mine arrives in March. Is there anyone else in their twenties? :smile
Maud

Not many Maud

I do not yet own a Cali but am considering it. I am 81 and not very active. Do the members consider me to be foolish in contemplating this course of action?

Zygo

At 81 you can make up your own mind!

It was good to see so many young people with California's at the Cirencester meet. Not an old persons vehicle. But suitable for all ages.

I fall into the 66 - 75 category and just love driving my Cali....the wife does too and she also falls into this category. :clap :cool

Age is what you make it, the Cali is perfect for middle aged people as well, who's kids have all grown up,we would have loved one when the kids were small, but then we could not afford one, we can now leave them at home and just go away for the peace and quite. Even if that may be just a day by the sea sat in the Cali with a cup of tea watching the world go by. There is no better vehicle to tour with, perfect for all ages.

go for it zygo, i am 76 owner since2007 and feel younger ,as a result

2006 reflex silver,auto

stewie said:

2006 reflex silver,auto

I am 68 wife 66 had cali from new in 2006. Now done 114,000 miles

John :goodone

johntowers46 said:
stewie said:

2006 reflex silver,auto

hi john you have done quite a lot of mileage.,59,000 myself only used for 6 months yearly laid up in winter for the last 3 thought i had done a lot. cheers

stewie said:
johntowers46 said:
stewie said:

2006 reflex silver,auto

hi john you have done quite a lot of mileage.,59,000 myself only used for 6 months yearly laid up in winter for the last 3 thought i had done a lot. cheers

It has been used every day from new, had no trouble with it, serviced regularly. Only problem is the front roof panel corrosion

John

hi john, i have same problem with front panel rejected twice by vw for repair,
cheers stewie

You can never be too old for a Cali because a Cali gives you a new life.

I bought mine when I retired as I thought I might just have a few hours on my hands to give me time to trot off to those places that I have always wanted to see.

However what has happened is my cali does not fill a few extra hours in my life, it is my life. Everything revolves around it.

"Can you baby-sit for us Granny"? ..... "only if I'm back home, otherwise he will just have to come with me, you can have him back when I return from vladivostock ".....

Invited to a 50th anniversary party in March? "Oh, sorry ... they will just have to change their anniversary date, for one year at least, I'm following the Danube and the Volga then"

I saw a pair of shoe's online that I liked the other day. Showed them to my Sister. "Nice shoes Jen, I prefer to try on first though before buying"... "Good point Jo, they have a store in Bremen, I'll just nip off and try them on ........."

GrannyJen said:
You can never be too old for a Cali because a Cali gives you a new life.

I bought mine when I retired as I thought I might just have a few hours on my hands to give me time to trot off to those places that I have always wanted to see.

However what has happened is my cali does not fill a few extra hours in my life, it is my life. Everything revolves around it.

"Can you baby-sit for us Granny"? ..... "only if I'm back home, otherwise he will just have to come with me, you can have him back when I return from vladivostock ".....

Invited to a 50th anniversary party in March? "Oh, sorry ... they will just have to change their anniversary date, for one year at least, I'm following the Danube and the Volga then"

I saw a pair of shoe's online that I liked the other day. Showed them to my Sister. "Nice shoes
Jen, I prefer to try on first though before buying"... "Good point Jo, they have a store in Bremen, I'll just nip off and try them on ........."

Love your comment, we have same problem

John :upsidedown

Back