Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Awaiting beach adventures..

F

fiveplusdog

Vehicle
Looking to buy
Hello all! Think this forum is just what we need to help us with all the many decisions before we order our Beach. We're tempted towards a grape yellow one. Has anyone bought one and regretted their colour choice? The sensible option would be mojave beige but .....

Hi and welcome. You will find virtually every question that could be asked has been asked and having a look at the different forums will get you the answer. You can also use the search function. Stuck in yellow and loads of opinion.
From my point I'm getting an ocean. If I was getting a beach it would be yellow.
I've read most opinions but no doubt some beach owners will appear with the answers. Can't remember anyone who ordered yellow not being delighted about it.

Mike

Welvome , there are other "canaries" already on here . ;)
Soon we give them a own section:)

Hello all! Think this forum is just what we need to help us with all the many decisions before we order our Beach. We're tempted towards a grape yellow one. Has anyone bought one and regretted their colour choice? The sensible option would be mojave beige but .....
Got one. No regrets at all! Love it.
Totally perfect for the beach!

I don't have a yellow one but I love having a Beach. We went for white, not brave enough for yellow. I am sure you won't regret it.

Five plus a dog? Blimey, you're brave - you'll be packed in tight!

Love yellow.. Bought grey?!!!

Wanted yellow but settled on white. Now happy with choice (although still waiting!). I think I would want to see a yellow Beach in the flesh before committing myself. I saw the paint sample in the showroom and to be honest I was disappointed (obviously my own personal view)

wanted yellow ordered yellow - love it ....... to me its the only fun colour - not seen another Grape Yellow on the road so get the feeling not many out there

Saw one in August.. Probably you!

I wanted grey or black but my wife insisted on yellow as it was such a fun camper colour and she was right, I love it. Besides, Marigold wouldn't have been such a great name for a grey van!

We had a yellow Beach ("Roobarb") - loved it, every time we came back to it the colour still surprised us (in a nice way) and stood out so well on all the campsites compared to the usual white/grey lot.

Ours was the older 'Sunny' yellow though not the baby-poo T6 yellow which I have not seen in the flesh.

Yellow are common as muck though: ;)

img_4302-jpg.16080

Back