Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Wanted Awning Room Wanted

llackford

llackford

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Looking to add the "Awning room" to our Cali, seen this on a few of the owners van pics and looks like a good idea. I believe this come as three sections that zip into place?

Please contact me if you have a spare one you no longer need.

Regards Lee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See nick at comforts leisure. Very reasonable, come with a warranty and the service is impeccable.

Looking to add the "Awning room" to our Cali, seen this on a few of the owners van pics and looks like a good idea. I believe this come as three sections that zip into place?

Please contact me if you have a spare one you no longer need.

Regards Lee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The two end pieces zip onto the wind out arms. The longside fits into a channel on edge of the awning (which you have probably never noticed before).

The Comfortz ones are an excellent bit of kit which I store in with my folding chairs.

It is. Just put it on the forum.

Sorry Volky the awning sold last night. Love the profile picture. I too have a lab.

• Thanks
Reactions: Sad
Made a set myself, from a cadar strip, some zippers and 3 Quencha tarp. The excess fabric, I used for bags for my MaxxCamp mosquito net, the blinds for the side windows, pegs, etc. All took about one evening to do. Besides they were super cheap, they pack down really small and are super versatile.

Back