Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Back doors!

Martin11

Martin11

Vehicle
Just browsing
Possibly a silly question, although my farther always said "there is no such thing as a silly question". Someone may counter that! Having not ever been given a user manual with our pride and joy. We have managed quite well working things out. Although one thing has stumped us. I find I can manually lock all the doors apart from the 'back doors/door oo arr! Am I missing something??? I know you have the over ride button on the driver side door for the alarm. Just wondered if there was a way some how to lock it manually at the coal face?
Thanks
Martin

If you also could give away witch verhicle you are talking about and age (warrenty) , fill in your details ...
You say , back doorS....? Sliding door and rear door , or do you have two doors at the rear instaed of one ?
Has it worked before?
Does it has a lock button on the dash , does this closes all?

If you also could give away witch verhicle you are talking about and age (warrenty) , fill in your details ...
You say , back doorS....? Sliding door and rear door , or do you have two doors at the rear instaed of one ?
Has it worked before?
Has it worked before?
Hi, thanks for the reply, sorry, failed to mention I'm in a 14 plate SE I have the switch on the driver door panel to lock all doors electricity. Just wondered if it there is a way to manually lock the tail gate? Like you can with both driver and passenger doors, and the side door.

Hi, thanks for the reply, sorry, failed to mention I'm in a 14 plate SE I have the switch on the driver door panel to lock all doors electricity. Just wondered if it there is a way to manually lock the tail gate? Like you can with both driver and passenger doors, and the side door.
No separate manual locking of the tailgate. Automatically locked with all the other doors..

No separate manual locking of the tailgate. Automatically locked with all the other doors..
Cheers for that, all I needed to know! thought I might have been missing a manual button somewhere.

Maul is available to download if you are vip member.
Other useful documents there as well.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk