Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Back in the fold....

rupertpoon

rupertpoon

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hi, had a T5.1 Beach called Max for 5 years, moved to a T6 Caravelle last year as we had to tow an Opus folding camper.... but realised we had lost that special pop top freedom! So we started looking and found a T5.1 California SE who is called Baloo, because he is blue. The previous owner had looked after it really well and we are so pleased, especially my 7 year old son (and me of course). Now we need to get those essential accessories.

Also I have to thank the forum for the 5th seat which I got through it.

94b8453da2656883e541709b9d4792db.jpg

P.S. I have a T6 ‘quasimodo’ bike rack for sale now...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome back and Baloo looks totally lovely

Welcome. Baloo - just like that name and all that it represents - laid back and cracking fun. Enjoy.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I really like those wheels.
Did they come with the van...?
VW Toluca, I think

Enjoy, Baloo is a beaut. :thumb

Beautiful, my favourite colour. Though I am biased, looks exactly like our Doone!

Different wheels, but equally as nice.

Mind you, that 5th seat would come in handy today - going away for a few days and need to take an extra adult, so unbelievably Doone has to stay at home... don't even ask why we're not staying in the Cali, my wife loves camping but I don't think she believes me about how volcanic the heater is!

I really like those wheels.
Did they come with the van...?
VW Toluca, I think

Yes, the wheels came with van and they were factory order, so there is no spare wheel. They do look classy, although I would have preferred 17’s for a more forgiving ride. But that’s a small detail! Love it overall!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beautiful, my favourite colour. Though I am biased, looks exactly like our Doone!

Different wheels, but equally as nice.

Mind you, that 5th seat would come in handy today - going away for a few days and need to take an extra adult, so unbelievably Doone has to stay at home... don't even ask why we're not staying in the Cali, my wife loves camping but I don't think she believes me about how volcanic the heater is!

If you need a 5th seat and have space to store they usually come up on the For Sale section of the forum every month. We got someone from Anyvan to pick ours up. They are heavy though!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back