Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Back to VW

Hammer

Hammer

VIP Member
Vehicle
Grand California 680
Hi All

Its been long time since I posted on here as moved away from having a California after 8 years of ownership. We sold our Cali in 2019 and last year brought a A class motorhome, which is a great motorhome but we just haven't connected with it. Decided to spend Saturday looking and driving Grand Cali and today placed order on 680. Having spent the last year dealing with a motorhome with varies warranties and other complications really looking forward to getting back to VW build unit with big dealer network etc. I know they are not always great and we had our fair share of issues with different dealerships but really don't like the discount we are experiencing with current motorhome where you have base vehicle and then the motorhome manufacturer plus dealers are few and fair between!

Having a van where everything is covered by one supplier is a god send in my eyes (I know may just be our experience and others will have no issue so each to there own) The A Class was so wide it had huge space inside but we like the outdoor in approach and the Grand Cali ticks all the boxes and having driven the 680 around a town it is soooooo much nice to drive as smooth, quiet and lot narrower. Love the Cali but can't go back to no toilet and shower so hoping the Grand Cali is good step back to our previous experience we miss!!

Anyway its a long old wait as being quoted 6-9 months but we are in no rush so will relish the wait and look forward to using all the knowledge in here again.

Thanks

Mark

Back