Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Bamboo green

Stuart Thomas

Stuart Thomas

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150 4Motion
Has anyone have a Bamboo Green T6 Ocean? Can you post a picture so i can see finished article as i have one on order. Cheers Stu

Some pictures of a T6 window van here. Doesn't look very green though! :confused:

Mind you, other people will all be green when you turn up in it! :D

There is one on the forum but they've not posted since collecting, I don't think? I asked them for photos.

agree it looks nice but too me it looks blue ...

I've seen a Caddy in the colour and it looks a different colour in sunlight than in the showroom. I liked it but not enough to sway from my choice of Acapulco Blue.

Ours is bamboo green. Hopefully profile pic shows it off ok. It looks quite blue in sunshine and quite green on normal days!

Ours is bamboo green. Hopefully profile pic shows it off ok. It looks quite blue in sunshine and quite green on normal days!

Cheers guys

Looks lovely, cant wait now only 2 weeks till delivery

I knew I'd seen this colour before.....Taking me back too many years, but at least now I know where my yearning for a red grill stripe came from! (my new van on the right), Lhasa Green Golf MK1 GTI Campaign on the left and below
youth.JPG lhasa.JPG

Last edited:
Bamboo Green looks different colours in different lights, green/blue, blue/green and even grey. Here's ours at sunsetT6 with 30mm springs.jpg

I was going to buy a demonstrator at a really good price, then I saw a Caddy in the same colour and it put me off. Reminded me of petrol/diesel spill on a wet road and the multitude of colours. Looked great from some angles/light but not so good from others.

I will admit the pic above looks great:thumb

Andy

Back