Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Bank holiday weekend

Staying at home! Why do we feel we need to rush out camping just because it's a bank holiday? Campsites will be just busy and noisy, our camping adventures start as soon as kids go back to school
Well stated Billy.

We are of to Cornwall for the week with the van but staying in a house and doing day trips.

We are going to southwold Wednesday to Saturday :)
We're trying to get on there Saturday night, any chance you're leaving a day early?? they've only offered a LW pitch next to the loo and bins. We go there a lot so know how busy it can get.

We're trying to get on there Saturday night, any chance you're leaving a day early?? they've only offered a LW pitch next to the loo and bins. We go there a lot so know how busy it can get.
We are leaving Saturday am there are 2 other families leaving with us if that helps
Try emailing this lady she sorts the bookings
Karen.Boutelis@eastsuffolk.gov.uk

Do say hi if you see red white two tone ocean.

:thumb

Last edited:
Staying where we are now, Cirencester park.

A bit far to come Borris TBH, I've got enough groundworks to finish here but thanks for the offer.
Oh I see, crying off already. Still all the more G and Ts for me then.

Gin and tonic - the perfect liquid refreshment after concreting. Never during as I've noticed that quality suffers.

We'll be joining the queue on the M4 heading into Wales. Looks like the weather is set to improve - happy holiday weekend wherever you end up.

What about some liquid encouragement? and not for the mix.