Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Bath Christmas Market

LisaKent

LisaKent

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
We are going to Bath Christmas market on Monday and looking to camp nearby, the only campsite within walking distance is the Bath Marina Caravan site which gets very mixed reviews. Has anyone stayed here or are there any other options I have missed?

Thanks

Lisa

We are going to Bath Christmas market on Monday and looking to camp nearby, the only campsite within walking distance is the Bath Marina Caravan site which gets very mixed reviews. Has anyone stayed here or are there any other options I have missed?

Thanks

Lisa
We have stayed there. Acceptable but basic. Easy walk into Bath along riverside, or bus from the Park & Ride other side of main road. Also acceptable pub/restaurant opposite.
The toilets and showers were fine and despite being next to the main road wasn’t overly noisy.

Thanks

Lisa
Stayed there last NYE for 2 nights. Agree with Welsh Gas (us Welsh stick together!). It’s pretty basic and will have that ‘winter’ look about it, wash blocks were ok and it was pretty quiet with a mix of visitors. Couple of pubs close by and a 25 minute walk into Bath along river/canal.
And Bath is a lovely city to visit. Park up and walk or use public transport. Not sure there are many open and that close to the city centre. Enjoy.

I stayed at the CCC site in Devizes last year. The bus runs past the front of the site to Bath. There is also a very good pub at the entrance to the site and a fish and chip van calls.

Bath is a lovely place to visit but the Christmas market finishes on Sunday 10th December. On the plus side, it'll be quieter!

Back