Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Be in with the chance to win a VW Splitty BBQ & Log Burner!

S

SwanswayVWCV

Trade Advertiser
Vehicle
N/A
Visit our ‘Swansway Group’ Facebook page for the chance to win a VW Splitty BBQ & Log Burner!

Looking forward to the Summer weather as much as we are?! We're celebrating the warmer evenings by giving you the chance to win a free Large Splitty BBQ & Pizza Cooker worth £550 from Creation fabrication Ltd! To enter our competition, we want to know what your signature BBQ dish would be! Like and comment to win
C:\Users\HEATHE~1\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.png
Comp closes Friday 18th August at 10AM ready for delivery in time for the bank holiday weekend!

https://www.swanswaygarages.com/sit...c94#58f612f8e8427#5906f986ecbff#5943ac63d9d6c

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a Mods / Admin conversation ongoing before we get too many more ads pls?

Whoa! Typo guys! The comp is to win a BBQ!

Feedback for the advertiser from just me.
Your posts so far feel like spam. I don't want to sign up to endless emails from you (which we know is the goal of the BBQ thread), nor do I believe any marketing Bull that a Cali can do 800 miles on a tank of fuel.
If you want to add value to this (generally) very experienced group, try answering some technical questions, or offer some genuinely good deals on accessories.

I see they now have a Trade advertisers badge they didn't have yesterday, so don't get sarky when your members are looking out for your interests!
They have been trade advertisers for nearly a year I just forgot to add the badge. I wasn't being sarky as you put it

Back