Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Be Tick Aware

Now people are getting out and about, its been great weather for Ticks and boy are they hungry for your blood.
https://lymediseaseuk.com

Lymes Disease is chronic if not treated and I know a sufferer, it really is miserable when it comes on.
Thanks for the tip. Tend to forget about things like that. I suffered in Northern Spain a few years ago - seriously not nice. Go careful folks. (Dartmoor and Exmoor are places in UK I have picked them up. A pack of Tick Removers are a std part of our Cali FAK.

Never had one on myself but regularly on the dogs. Less so where I walk in NE Scotland then when I was in Norway or visit friends in the Netherlands.
I tend to follow the advice of long trousers and long sleeves if I know I’m walking somewhere likely to have them - even on a hot mid summer day.

I resorted to bicycle clips in Span!!
Edit: Spain even!!

Currently, on a 28-day course of antibiotics after a number of tick bites last week which with I reacted to. A side effect of photographing our local deer. Despite all precautions, Ticks are everywhere.

Yes an often overlooked hazard.
My Brother-in-Law got Lymes disease from one, apparently from Deer on his Golf Course.

Back